Are you interested in clerking, but don’t know where to begin?
Join ACS on Thursday, Oct. 20 at 4:30 pm ET for The Basics of Clerkship Applications, a virtual event on the nuts and bolts of clerkship applications for state and federal courts.
The call will cover all the steps of the application process, including selecting courts and judges; cover letters; resumes; and recommendations. Anyone considering clerkships, including 1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, or new lawyers in practice should attend.
- The Honorable Judge Theodore Chuang, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Aparna Datta, Judicial Clerk, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (former Judicial Clerk, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi)
- Taylre Janak, Associate, Reed Smith (former Judicial Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas)
- Robyn Sanders, Counsel, the Brennan Center for Justice, Voting Rights & Election Reform, Democracy Project (former Judicial Clerk, Supreme Court of North Carolina)
- Erin Roycroft, Judicial Clerk, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (former Judicial Clerk, Oregon Court of Appeals)
- Thea Cohen, Director of Strategic Engagement, American Constitution Society
REGISTER for this event.