- This event has passed.
Diversity Mentorship and Networking Night for UF Law Students
November 1, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
* THIS EVENT IS FOR UF LEVIN COLLEGE OF LAW STUDENTS ONLY. *
Office of Career and Professional Development Presents Diversity Mentorship and Networking Night
Tuesday, November 1 / 6:00-7:30 pm / Via Zoom
The Office of Career and Professional Development (OCPD), in partnership with Black Law Students Association (BLSA), Latin Law Student Association (LLSA), Caribbean Law Student Association (CLSA), Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (APALSA), OUTLaw and Kozyak Minority Mentoring Foundation (KMMF), invites all UF Levin College of Law students to attend “Diversity Mentorship and Networking Night”. Students will be able to meet UF Law alumni and other attorneys representing the private and public sectors including the Judiciary and private law firms. This hour-and-a-half event will provide law students the chance to make legal connections, learn more about each participating legal professional, and ask professional development and career path questions.
- Honorable Paul Huck, Senior U.S. District Court Judge (BA’62, JD’65)
- Cesar Alvarez, Senior Chairman, Greenberg Traurig (BS’69, MBA’70, JD’72)
- Juan Enjamio, Managing Partner of Hunton Andrews Kurth’s Miami office (BS’82)
- Lisa Trueba Roberts, Chief Attorney Advisor, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (BA’85)
- Dori Foster-Morales, Immediate Past President of The Florida Bar (BA’86, JD’89)
- Michael Caruso, Federal Public Defender for the Southern District of Florida (JD’94)
- Ben Crump, Ben Crump Law
- Alice Sum, Trial Attorney at the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (BA’95, JD’99)
- Dwayne Robinson, Partner at Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton (BA’05, BS’05, JD’11)
- Lisa Thelwell, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Florida (BA’08, JD’12)
- FOR UF LEVIN COLLEGE OF LAW STUDENTS ONLY
- Location: ZOOM / Meeting ID: 937 9363 6156 / Passcode: 711122
- RSVP: Symplicity
- RSVP Deadline: Friday, October 28
TIPS FOR PROFESSIONALISM
- Dress Code: Casual
- Zoom Video: We request that you kindly leave your video on during the duration of the event.
- Light Research: We encourage conducting light research on each participating professional.